to be published on Thursday, July 1
(Text by Andrea)
Fears are omnipresent.
Human beings – breathe!
Breathe yourselves out of the torpor.
In this continuously renewed
we lose our structure,
Preserve your anchoring within yourself
and you will preserve
our common space.
(Exercise by Marko)
- Sit and breathe, connecting your breathing with the following visualisations.
- We start in the hip space. Breathe in from the infinity in front of you and bring the flow of the breath to the centre of your hip space. Allow yourself a short pause there, then exhale in the imagined direction of the infinity behind your back.
- Take the next breath from the infinity behind your back and bring it to the centre of your hip space. Take a short pause and then exhale towards the infinity in front of you. Now take the next breath from there again…
- Breathe a few times in this fashion. Then change the direction of the breath from horizontal to vertical.
- Then take a breath from the centre of the earth (Gaia), pause in the centre of your hip space and exhale in the direction of the centre of the galaxy (Sophia).
- Then inhale from the centre of Sophia to the centre of your hip space – make a small pause – and exhale in the direction of Gaia. Inhale from there again…Breathe in this way for a while.
- Then turn your attention to the centre of the heart and repeat the whole ritual of cross-breathing with the focal point there.
- When you are done with that, you can turn your attention to the centre of your cranial cavity – to the point of the actual third eye – and repeat the whole ritual of cross-breathing from there.
- How does it feel inside when you are connected crosswise to all four directions of the universe – to the infinity of its manifest and causal dimensions, and to the presence of Gaia and Sophia? If you have encountered a blockage of breath somewhere, work on dissolving it first. Breathe through it.