09.12.2020 (Text by Andrea)
Human – come to peace,
“cultivate your field”
and offer your gifts to me.
Unveil your treasure,
so that I may benefit from it.
needs your creative wealth –
discover the inherent quality
that is unique to you
and bestow it on me.
(Exercise by Marko)
- Sitting with your hands in your lap, you are visualising a second you, sitting on your hands, not much bigger than a bird: it is the essence of your Self, often also called soul – but it is you.
- Suddenly this other Self flies out of your hands, circles your head, and stops at the level of the back of your head.
- Now knock on the door on the back of your head and step into your cranial space. You will see wonderful treasures of ideas there that humanity has accumulated throughout history.
- Take time to feel the treasure trove under the top of your skull.
- Fill your pockets with the treasures and then descend through the tunnel of your throat into your heart space.
- The heart space is full of fragrances of love and the presence of spirit. Take time to feel this treasure chamber too.
- Then pack your pockets full of heart treasures and climb down into your hip space.
- Sit down on your pubic bone, become a plant and let roots grow deep down to the core of Gaia.
- Use the roots as channels through which you let the accumulated treasures of human nature drip, one by one, to Gaia.