This is complemented text for the repeated workshop on Wednesday 2nd December 18.00 to 20.00 local time. The change is marked with fat letters.
The workshop is based on telepathic collaboration so you are free to choose the place from which you will collaborate. We work in alignment with the Sun, so start at 9.00 in the morning on 28th November and 18.00 in the evening on 2nd December, according to your local time.
You can find the German, Slovenian, Russian, French, Spanish, Hebrew, Hungarian and English versions of this workshop plan on the LifeNet Gathering 2020 homepage: http://www.lifenet.si/meditations/ or at https://www.lebensnetz-geomantie.de.
Last week’s telepathic workshop was dedicated to themes important at this moment for North America. To support planetary balance the present workshop touches upon the themes important for the East Asia, specifically China and Hong Kong.
This programme was prepared by Ying Li, member of the LifeNet organisation team and Marko Pogačnik, UNESCO Artist for Peace and UN Goodwill Ambassador.
You may invite your trusted friends or collaborators to this workshop by distributing the program via e-mail.
Please have the workshop plan printed with you or have it ready on your computer or phone so that you can follow the timetable.
9.00 – 9.10 Group Attunement
- Be grounded in your heart and body and feel the presence of our group, which includes elemental, angelic and spiritual beings who support us. Although we are widespread across the world, we come together in our love for Gaia and sense of shared responsibility for the life of Earth.
- Next we create our workshop space which is composed of fine spherical membranes which allow us to co-create and be protected. Feel love and gratitude in your heart as you hold the intention that these membranes exclude any counter forces that try to block the path of peace and Earthly creation.
- Imagine a spiral coming out of the ground and turning inside our workshop space, lifting us to the level creative time where we are free from linear constraints.
- During the course of the workshop if you get stuck or are unable to connect, you can use the toning of vowels and other sounds to overcome blockages. Return to the circle we have created and remember that you are supported by our group.
9.10 – 9.40 Swim and breathe as a pink dolphin
The revival of the wildlife in many parts of the world due to the pause in industrial activity amid the current global pandemic asks for the strengthening of our embodiment as beings of the Earth cosmos. There is a population of pink dolphins (Indo-Pacific humpback dolphins) inhabiting the waters surrounding Hong Kong in the South China Sea. Hong Kong is composed of many islands and a peninsula connected to mainland China.
- Imagine you are standing on a beach in Hong Kong and you go for a swim. As you enter the water, you become a dolphin. Swim through the waters as a dolphin being and feel the sensations of water interacting with your body. Experience the freedom in your movement as you swim through the seas and oceans. (You can help yourself with the Gaia Touch dolphin exercise – see the attachment.)
- When you return to your human body you can feel how constraint we as modern human beings are while following the path of the rationally based culture detached from the heart of Gaia. We need to restore the fluid movement of our body and consciousness that dolphins know.
- The blockade can be found in the coccygeal area where human being should be connected to the heart of the Earth. There is the narrow passage that needs to be opened and widened, not at the energetic but at the emotional and consciousness level. We use breathing for this purpose – if it does not succeed, use toning.
- Breathe through your coccyx. As you inhale, bring up the love and life force of Gaia through the narrow passage of the coccyx. Guide this air flow along your backbone up and into the innumerable nervous channels on the left and right of your backbone.
- Next as you exhale, see the elemental world of the Earth’s mineral layers sucking in the poisonous substance from your nervous channels and transforming it into compost in Gaia’s underworld. Continue this cycle, breathing in love and life and breathing out the poison that has piled up in our bodies during the ages of our alienation from the Mother of life.
- Imagine that many people in Hong Kong and China being inspired by the pink dolphins start to practice this type of breathing. This type of breathing is now spreading throughout the world.
9.40 – 10.00 Pearls of peace and compassion
The Pearl River is the extensive river network in southern China which empties into the South China Sea. The pink dolphins inhabit the Pearl River estuary and Gaia’s life force energy in these waters has the impulse to flow further north and beyond.
- Imagine there are beautiful etheric pearls floating through the waters surrounding Hong Kong and these pearls take on the shape of a teardrop. As these teardrop-shaped pearls float up the Pearl River into its tributaries in mainland China, they become living beings with tiny mouth and eyes, microbes of compassion. See these microbes of compassion distributing in masses throughout the atmosphere of China.
- The microbes of compassion find their way to countless objects of human alienation from the purpose of life like the chambers of weaponry. Instead of flowing permanently, the waters of life are frozen in such objects.
- The microbes land on weapons and other useless objects of the modern civilization and melt them back into the water of life. This melted water then integrates with the seas and oceans which are imbued with Gaia’s resonance.
- As the weaponry and all other useless stuff melts, you hear sighs of relief from people and nations and even further in the ancestral and spiritual realm. The narratives of power and superiority which had been forced to continue as tools of brainwashing are being released and transformed into tears of mercy and compassion.
10.00 – 10.20 Take a break to drink a cup of tea and write down your experiences.
10.20 – 10.50 Dragons igniting fire in our hearts and bringing togetherness
The wave of protests for freedom and democracy in Hong Kong and throughout the world carries the energy of dragons. The era of peace requires the embracing of the diverse cultures and backgrounds as represented by those in the areas around China- Hong Kong in the south, Tibet in the west, Taiwan in the east and Mongolia and Siberia in the north.
- Imagine there are dragons in the eastern and southern sea waters of China. These dragons are made of water droplets and they are part of the primeval powers of the ocean. As dragons move, they make waves which disperse into innumerable droplets, touching the hearts of the people in China.
- As the water droplets reach the hearts of people, their eyes open and they see dragons not only as mythical creatures but they feel a dragon fire inside their heart, fuelling them to take heart-inspired action. Waves of people throughout the land and globally move like white dragons, in all the levels of life including the social, educational, economic and spiritual spheres.
- The entire country of China takes on the shape of a heart. Then something fantastic happens. Gaia touches this gigantic heart to awaken it. Feel this touch of Gaia within your own heart muscle. Imagine how this touch of the Mother of life transforms into a bright spark pulsating now within your organic heart. Then look around to realize that such a spark pulsates from now on within the hearts of Chinese people as well as within all human beings.
- As the heart of China is glowing, consciousness of the elementals is awakened. Feel the pure joy of the elemental beings from the rocks, water, mountains, minerals, plants and forests as they are recognized and brought into co-creative efforts.
10.50 – 11.00 Conclusion
- We return and ground ourselves in our surroundings, releasing the circle and giving thanks to all the beings who have held us in safety and shared our experiences including our fellow telepathic LifeNet co-workers and beings from other dimensions.
- Feel the blessings of the angels of the Asian continent, the elemental beings and ancestral souls of Hong Kong and China who have been present with us. Thank you also to our Russian LifeNet friends Irina, Galia and Lera for their support in creating this workshop.
The experiences from this workshop can be shared in the comments section on www.lifenet.si/meditations
The repeated workshop date on the 2nd December is an opportunity to deepen our collaboration.
Gaia Touch exercise to connect to the world of dolphins
- Stand upright with the heels touching each other. Then open the feet as largely as possible to create an image of the dolphin’s tail.
- After that the front fins come into action. Position your hands so that they form a triangle in front of your heart centre.
- Then open and close the triangle few times as if you would wag the front fins. The movement represents simultaneously opening your loving heart.
- This way you entered the dolphin’s sphere of consciousness. Stand normally and start with perception of their world or go into dialogue with them.
Dolphins share among themselves a global network of cosmic consciousness. With the above exercise it is possible to tune into their network wherever you are, even at the shore of a lake where they do not live of course, and take part in the pulsation of their exquisite wisdom and love.