Saturday September 4th in the morning, starting 9.00;
Repeated Wednesday, September 8th 2021, starting 20.00 in the evening.
- We work in alignment with the Sun, so start at the given hour according to your local time.
- If needed, review the Guidelines for Telepathic Workshops published on these two websites.
- Study the workshop plan beforehand, have it printed with you or available on your computer or phone so that you can follow the sequences.
Since we each have different rhythms of how we engage in our spiritual work we no longer need to propose specific timeframes for each exercise of the workshop. Take as much time as you need for each sequence, and remember that we maintain our group cohesiveness as we move through the work.
9.00 Tuning of the Group
- Be aware that as a group we are scattered around the world. Move your subtle antennas and feel the presence of the group members.
- We form a circle and invite ancestors and descendants of the human race to join the circle. Be aware of how you feel as they stand with us in the same circle.
- Now we invite the elemental and archetypal beings of the Earthly kingdoms to join us. We also invite the beings of the angelic network. Be aware of how you feel as they stand with us in the circle.
- To tune to the same time level, imagine a spiral coming out of the Earth to lift us to the time level that connects us. If interferences come up for you during the workshop, return to this protected space and continue from there.
We create the telepathic workshop space that connects us
- Start at the central point of your belly space. In your imagination go horizontally backwards until you reach the realm of infinity – then return to the center of your belly.
- Now go forward horizontally from the center of your throat until you reach the realm of infinity – then return to the center of your throat.
- Next go from the center of your belly space go forward horizontally until you reach the realm of infinity – then return to the center of your belly space.
- Now from the center of your throat go backward horizontally until you reach the realm of infinity – then return to the center of your throat.
- Feel the sphere of divine quality created around us that protects us completely and perfectly from foreign influences.
Sequence 1 Learning grounding from the animals
In these times of intense changes grounding ourselves should not be too static. We need to be more flexible now. We can learn from the animals how to be grounded by being permanently connected to the web of life. For this purpose we will use a Gaia Touch exercise.
- Sit down and invite an animal into your lap with the help of following gestures performed with your hands.
- Rub the upper edge of your ear with the fingers of one hand as if it were the tip of an animal’s ear…
- At the same time make rounded movements with the index finger of the other hand around the tip of your nose (as if it were be the snout of an animal).
- Then hold the imagined animal embraced in your lap and try to feel its presence.
- Take time to feel the presence of the animal within you. Observe how the physical features of your body change, the quality of the soles of your feet (your paws), and especially the way you are now connected to the web of life.
- Then stand up and release the imagined animal and integrate the experience into your body and awareness.
Sequence 2 Grounding at the archetypal levels
In order to move through the extreme challenges building up ahead, we need to be rooted at the deep level of the primordial human being (referring to the Paleolithic era, about 30.000 years ago). Living in caves we were taught by animals how to incarnate in the conditions of matter without losing the connection to our spiritual origins – remember the marvelous cave paintings in Spain and France or the musical instruments from animal bones found in caves in Slovenia.
- Sit down. The entrance to the primordial human being can be found in the cave of our belly space – at its back side in front of the backbone.
- Imagine standing there in front of a door leading into your back space. Make yourself as small as a thumb and ask for the key.
- Then step through the door. After crossing the threshold you need to remove all your clothing. Stand naked, as a 12-year old girl or boy. (The clothing represents all the layers we accumulated as we have moved through different cultures, starting with the Neolithic Age.)
- Then go forward through the fantastic caves that are open in front of you. While slowly moving forward you are still a naked girl or boy. Observe and feel the quality of the spaces you move through.
- Then stand up and be an adult again, and integrate your experiences into your body and awareness. Ensure that all parts of your body, all your cells and microorganisms, including the virus family, receive that information.
Sequence 3 Clearing the way to the origins of the embodied human being
If you had difficulty walking into the cave system behind your back, it is because this path became taboo after we entered the age of monotheistic cultures. To once again be grounded in Gaia we need to transform hierarchical patterns that permeate our cultures – examples include the Tree of Life that begins with the divine focus above, and then descends in a zigzag path to the Earth below; and the yogic column of vertical Chakras. Such patterns need to be released from our backside body memory. These extremely resistant patterns can be removed while working in pairs.
- Choose a partner for this exercise, someone whom you trust. You may contact your partner in advance for agreement.
- Imagine sitting with your partner back to back, not touching each other. Observe how a strong energy field begins to build between your backs.
- Then ask a member of the angelic network – perhaps a cherub – to descend and remove from your back space the patterns that prevent you from connecting to your origins as embodied human being. Both partners should individually do this.
- Ask the angelic being to carry these patterns to the ascended masters who created them at the time when they were beneficial for human evolution.
- These patterns should be returned to their creators with reverence and gratitude. At one time they were needed; but now in this age of great transformation they have become obstacles on humanity’s path to becoming fully integrated human beings.
- Give thanks to the angelic network for this help and to your partner for her or his assistance and support.
- Now you can, if needed, repeat Sequence 2 because the path is opened.
Whenever needed, take a short pause to rest, refresh, regenerate!
Sequence 4 Reconnecting your creative capacities with their source
As stated above, in the Paleolithic Age sources were discovered from which the creative potentials of the human being could be developed. Now is the time to renew their flow into the world, driven by their primordial power.
- Imagine standing again in your belly space in front of a door leading into your back space. Make yourself as small as a thumb and ask for the key.
- Then again step through the entrance and after crossing the threshold take off all your clothing. Stand naked as a 12-year old girl or boy.
- Then go forward through the caves that are open in front of you. Observe and feel the quality of spaces you move through.
- Finally you arrive in a large space with spiral stairs leading upward. Follow the stairway until you arrive at the level of your throat. (The throat is the source of creative impulses.)
- Now walk forward to the door leading to the space of your throat. As you walk forward you become an adult person.
- Standing in front of the door to your throat, ask for the key. Then step over and enter the threshold. Now you again face the dimension of the manifested world.
- As you move forward into the embodied world feel the creative opportunities your spiritual parents have prepared for you in cooperation with Gaia and her elemental beings. Embody these feelings so that all the facets and dimensions of your being receive that information.
- Give thanks to each other and to our guests from the parallel worlds, including our ancestors and descendants.
- Please participate and collaborate once again when the workshop is repeated to make its message strong and clear.
- Use single exercises from the workshop whenever you feel that they are useful to you or humanity.
- Post your experiences at www.lifenet.si to share them with the group.
Proposal for quick grounding
- While standing or sitting imagine that the Earth under your feet rises to the level of your ankles so that they are covered with rich soil.
- Hold this image for a while so that all your cells and microorganisms, including viruses, receive the information that you are connected to the sources of life.
- Then let the Earth sink back to the level under your feet.