LifeNet Telepathic Workshop, “Protecting the Primeval Atom of Life”
Sunday, November 1st and repeated on Saturday, November 7th, both starting at 9.00.
The general theme of the workshop is to connect in new ways to the network of life and to protect it at a time when it is threatened and endangered as never before.
We work in alignment with the Sun, so start at the given hour according to your local time.
The workshop program can be found in different languages on the Lebensnetz web site https://www.lebensnetz-geomantie.de or the website created for the LifeNet Gathering 2020 in Slovenia, www.lifenet.si/meditations.
Please also read the Guidelines for Telepathic Workshops published on these two websites.
Be sure to have the workshop plan printed with you or have it ready on your computer or phone so that you can follow the timetable.
9.00 – 9.10 Tuning of the group
- Be aware that as a group we are scattered around the world. Move your subtle antennas and feel the presence of the group members.
- We form a circle and invite ancestors and descendants of the human race that love the Earth and her nature kingdoms to join the circle. Be aware how it feels as they stand with us in the same circle.
- Now we also invite elemental and archetypal beings of the Earthly kingdoms to join us. Be aware how it feels as they stand with us in the same circle.
- With the help of imagination we create our workshop space. The space has a spherical form composed of several layers of subtle membranes. Working inside during the workshop will help us to stay grounded and concentrated. If interferences come up during the workshop, go back to this protected space and continue from there.
- If you get stuck at some point you can use toning to overcome the blockade. Loudly sing vowels or other tones that you feel to be appropriate for the situation.
9.10 – 9.20 Protection for the telepathic method of work
Working along telepathic lines we use the “internet of Gaia,” the network of consciousness held and sustained by the elemental beings. Powers that oppose our work may try to break in and weaken our work together by influencing our personal elemental being. To do so they use the forgotten portal (inter-dimensional door) at our back. This portal is located at the level of the lower end of the breastbone, which represents the focus of the personal elemental being.
- Touch the lower end of your breastbone with your finger and feel the corresponding point at your back.
- Imagine a horizontal light channel running through these two points from infinity to infinity. We will clear this channel by breathing through it.
- Breathe in from the infinity point in front of your body until you reach the point at the breastbone. Pause briefly, then breathe out toward the infinity point behind your back.
- Continue in the opposite direction, again pausing briefly at this same point.
- Breathe like this for a while and then feel your pure connection to the elemental world.
9.20 – 9.40 Tuning to the Earth transformation process
The proportions and relationships between the Elements of creation are in the process of intense change. Because the majority of humanity is not aware of the transformation process, we experience increasing disorder in human society.
The Element Earth releases its primacy in building the manifested world. Now the Element Water with its perfect memory, combined with the Air Element (consciousness), becomes base of our reality. A dream from October 23rd 2020 brought to my awareness that we already exist within a world that is comprised of 60 per cent Water – while the input of the Earth Element is decreasing. We do not perceive this shift because we are attached to the world image of the past and we continue to think and act within the old space patterns.
- Imagine that you stand upon the Water surface of a serene lake. Bow down several times and throw water drops upward into the Air. Create an ambience around you composed of Air and Water particles and perceive its quality.
- Then notice that the lake surface is covered with a thin layer of ice, which represents the new role of the Earth Element. The ice is so thin that in normal circumstances it could not hold your weight. But here it holds you in combination with the Element of consciousness (the Air).
- Walk for a while upon the Water surface and become accustomed to the new constitution of reality that is in the process of manifesting.
9.40 – 10.00 The primeval Atom of Life should be returned to Gaia
Over the past two weeks I have received dreams about powers upon the Earth that are not of the Earth and nor of truth. In the process of Earth changes they are obliged to leave the planet because their time, according to the cosmic clock, has passed. As they leave the planet they try to take with them Gaia’s primeval Atom of Life and use it for their benefit. The primeval Atom is the key that Gaia uses to create the Earthly cosmos. It can also be called the Matrix of Life (look at the Appendix). Its quality can be experienced through resonance written into the palms of the human hand.
- Hold one hand open in front of your body and with the fingers of your other hand drum rhythmically upon its center. Stop, and feel the resonance with the primeval Atom of Life stored within your heart space.
- Hold one hand open in front of your mouth and breathe through your palm. Stop, feel the resonance with the primeval Atom of Life.
- Kiss the palms of your hands to feel the resonance with the primeval Atom of Life.
- Form a little ball with your hands that vibrates with the Matrix of Life and place it within your heart
10.00 – 10.20 Break for coffee or a piece of chocolate and write down your experiences
10.20 – 10.40 Support from the spiritual world is needed
Since the majority of humanity has sunk into deep sleep, the primeval Atom that we carry in our hearts is unprotected. The ban on cultural and social life was created with the help of the manipulated Covid virus to dry out the relationships between the spiritual world and humanity. This drought can be misused by opposing powers to take possession of the Atom of Life that human beings must guard.
We ask the world of human ancestors and descendants for help.
- Let us build many temples dedicated to the primeval Atom of Life as a venue through which the spiritual world can provide protection.
- Choose one of the sacred places that you know and love and build such a temple there.
- Make the ground even and place there the Matrix of Life similar to the one presented in the Appendix. This is the foundation of the temple.
- Position high pillars of light around the foundation to create a vertical channel through which those members of human race that now abide in the spiritual world can approach the primeval Atom of Life to protect it.
- Position the levitating golden ball of the primeval Atom at the center of the temple.
- Create extensions around the central temple to serve our fellow human beings so they can approach the primeval Atom of Life and experience it.
- Cover the temple with colored membranes of protection.
10.40 – 11.00
The mythical symbol of the Atom of Life is the Holy Grail. Its embodiment upon the Earth is called the microbiome – the large family of microbes that permeates above and below the surface of the Earth and its atmosphere. For billions of years the microbiome has been making Gaia’s creation of life upon the embodied level possible. Up to 48 per cent of the human body is composed of microorganisms – the remainder is our own cells.
- Imagine that your body is composed of miniature particles – cells and microbes.
- The particles of your body do not stick to each other but float freely in the space mingling with the microorganisms of your environment.
- Take time to feel how it is to be part of Gaia’s microbiome.
- Then turn your attention to the focus of your personal elemental being centered at the lower end of the breastbone.
- Your personal elemental being works as a magnet that pulls your cells and microbes together to create your complete body.
- We give thanks to each other and to those beings from different parallel worlds of Gaia that have supported us during our workshop.
- Feel the blessings of the spiritual world, its masters and souls that we know from our lives, present or past.
- Thank you for trusting my work and also those from LifeNet (Jelka, Yin, Simona, Marika) who have supported me while creating this workshop, as well as those who translate the program into different languages, Marko
Please send your reports to the address www.lifenet.si/meditations. Thank you, Tea for taking care of that page!
The repetition of the workshop on Saturday, November 7th is important to strengthen our input.