Autumn Equinox Telepathic Workshop 2021
- TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21ST in the EVENING at 20.00
- Repeated on SUNDAY, OCTOBER 3RD in the MORNING at 9.00
If you have not yet applied to participate and wish to collaborate, please email Iveta at HYPERLINK “mailto:email@example.com” firstname.lastname@example.org. Let her know the language that you require from the different languages offered on LifeNet; Iveta will send the workshop texts to participants.
This workshop is telepathic and we orientate ourselves according to the course of the Sun. That means no matter where the participant is located, the workshop always begins at the given time according to the local time zone.
Since we each have different rhythms of how we engage in our spiritual work we no longer need to propose specific timeframes for each exercise of the workshop. Take as much time as you need for each sequence.
Be grounded in your heart and body and feel the presence of our group, which includes elemental, angelic and spiritual beings who support us. Although we are spread widely around the world, we come together in our love for Gaia and our sense of shared responsibility for the life of Earth.
Sequence 1 Communicating with trees
Begin a few days before the workshop begins. Choose one tree in your vicinity to invite into the workshop group. You can also choose a tree from your memory. (If you wish you can do the exercise with several trees.)
Visit that tree or those trees a few times in your body or telepathically a few days prior to the workshop. Use these exercises:
- Stand with your back toward the tree (but do not lean on the trunk!). Find the proper distance between you and the tree so that an energy field can evolve behind your back. How do you perceive the tree with the help of that energy field? Open your heart and send a stream of unconditional love and gratitude to that wonderful being.
- Standing in front of your tree, show the tree how you transform yourself, bit by bit, into a tree. Feel how you expand your roots deep into the Earth’s surface, sense the stillness of your trunk, and embrace the endless sky with your branches. How does this feel?
- Then ask the tree to show you how it transforms itself into an elemental being. Feel the presence of that being within your heart space. Attune to the being’s vibrations and listen with your inner ears to hear if there is a message for you.
During our group session we work on integrating “our” tree into the collective tree created by all the participants. Feel the cosmic tree that we have created together. It is our contribution to the health of the forests of the world. Sense how our healing contributes to the new Earth emerging within us and all around us.
Sequence 2 Connecting to mountains
Choose the mountain (or several mountains) you wish to communicate with. You can also choose a mountain from your memory. Build a relationship to this beautiful and strong mountain a day or two prior to the workshop.
Use these exercises:
- Turn your back to the mountain; your hands are positioned down with palms turned toward the mountain. Be aware of your body and the minerals within you. Feel and observe how they act in harmony and in balance as the building blocks of your physicality. Expand your awareness of the minerals, perceive them in their etheric form, and sense how they vibrate within you. Then attune to the mineral body of the mountain. Attract the mountain closer to yourself, asking her to touch you or even enter your inner world. Feel yourself expanding and merging with the body of the mountain into one being. Sense the firmness, strength and peace within you. Absorb and integrate these different experiences.
- Now face the mountain. Imagine you walk to it and to enter its inner world – the world of its elemental consciousness. Feel gratitude when she allows you to enter. As you approach the mountain you can use the exercise of walking in place. How does it feel to be present within the mountain? Observe with your inner eye any image that may come to you.
During our group session we work on integrating “our” mountain into the “collective mountain” created by all the participants – which in effect is the future body of our planet.
Feel the cosmic planet that we have created together. It is our contribution to the health of the Earth. Again, sense how our healing is contributing to the new Earth emerging within us and all around us.
Sequence 3: Communicating with water
As with the trees and mountains, begin relating to water a few days before the workshop begins. Choose a river, stream, lake or water source close to you. Suggested exercises:
- Imagine standing in the water up to your ankles. Bow down, and in your imagination gather up a handful of water and distribute fine droplets of water into the air. Create a watery ambience all around you and feel its quality.
- Imagine taking a handful of water from the water source you have chosen. Raise the handful of water over your head and spill it over your neck and back. Imagine that it flows along your backbone into the Earth. Repeat this exercise a few times to become friends with the cosmic element of Water.
- Now, perceive the water as a conscious being with her own memories and desires, playfully creating the life forms of Earth. Feel the water within you, how is energizing your cells and recharging the information of your DNA with a new life force. Use your inner senses to feel this transformation.
During our group session we work on integrating our different water experiences into a subtle water sphere that envelops the Earth, with thousands of shimmering water membranes dancing in the freedom of movement. It is our contribution to enhance the life force of our beloved planet. Once again, sense our part as the humanity in the emergence of a new Earth within us and all around us.
Give thanks, and conclude our work together with a meaningful personal ritual