to be published on Thursday, November 25, 2021
Human beings –
with your inner peace
you are able to achieve so much
for the peace around you.
- Imagine that you are sitting within the open mouth of a terrible dragon. Its mouth can close at any moment and you would be gone.
- You should not fear. Go down to the chakra under your feet, where you are rooted in Gaia, and bring the vibration of peace into your whole body.
- Listen carefully within. If you feel that there is a region in your body that is not at peace, then bring peace and balance there. As you do so, be especially aware of your elemental heart at the bottom of your breastbone.
- Then look around and realize that others meditating are present within the mouth of the same dragon.
- The whole landscape, with trees, animals, and human dwellings exist within the mouth of the same dragon.
- This “terrible” dragon represents the primordial powers of Gaia, embracing and sustaining all existing world spheres.