Sunday, May 1st 2020
Between the years 2016 and 2018 members of LifeNet Art Group have created five Geopuncture installations that stand today in the area of the Bohemian granite plate in Czech Republic and one in Austria. The installation Equilibrium was created in the year 2007 in Prague and transferred to the same area in 2014.
Geopuncture installations are compositions of lithopuncture stones with carved cosmograms standing in different countries worldwide. Their purpose is to initiate a new era of communication between the human race and Gaia, the Mother of Life. During the years 2005 and 2019 different groups of artists have created 27 compositions of this kind.
The inauguration means in this case that proposals will be given how to experience each composition and how to remove possible obstacles that do not allow that the given installation would work in an optimal way thus supporting certain aspect of life.
The inauguration is based on telepathic communication so you are free to choose the place from which you collaborate. You can find Czech and English versions of the inauguration program on the LifeNet Gathering home page: https://www.lifenet.si/meditations/ You can also post the report on your experiences there. Some photos of the places we will travel to can be seen here:
It is not allowed to distribute this workshop plan on networks like Facebook but you are allowed to invite to the work your friends or collaborators whom you trust by distributing it via e-mail.
Do not worry about the time differences. We work in alignment with the Sun, so start at 9.15 according to your time zone.
Concept of the pilgrimage by Annette Frederking, Simona Čudovan and Marko Pogačnik.
Have the workshop plan printed with you or have it ready on your computer or phone so that you can follow the time table.
9:15–9:30: We start at the Geopuncture Installation “Matrix of Life” (Hagenberg, Zaunreiter Akademie, north of Linz)
- We take time to feel each other’s presence and form the circle around the Matrix of Life installation.
- Then we invite all other beings from other dimensions of existence that helped in creation of the six Geopuncture circles or inspired us in our work to join the circle. Feel their presence
- To support the Matrix of Life installation we should connect the three levels of its present way of existence. Connect the pattern that vibrates above the circle with the mineral body of the stones. Connect also the pattern that pulsates in the ground water below your feet with the stones of the installation. Feel that the three levels are connected within the installation.
- As next we need to connect the installation with the space of the Bohemian granite plate.
9.30 – 9.50 Entering the Bohemian granite plate
The Bohemian granite plate is the rest of a gigantic mountain group from the most ancient epoch of Earth’s evolution, called “Tibet of Europe”. Up to 10 000 meters high mountains have been decomposed completely till now to create with their material landscapes of Central Europe. Only their base, the granite plate, remains.
- According to our perception those primordial mountains still exist in etheric form representing a heart aspect of the Central Europe. We use the Matrix of Life installation to enter into their realm.
- Be aware that the space of the “Tibet of Europe” is behind your back. To experience it you need to walk backward into the cave left by the mountains that physically disappeared.
- Walk backward in your imagination. Make each step back with your left foot. Here and there stop to feel the quality of this huge space.
- When you feel that you arrived deep enough, turn around (in your imagination!) and look face to face at the being of the Bohemian granite plate.
- Excuse human culture for having forgotten the sources of life and truth that the being of the Bohemian granite plate embodies.
9.50 – 10.00 “Letters to Gaia” Geopuncture installation (Pečnov near Prachatice)
The Pečnov installation looks like a long tunnel composed of two lines with 30 stones and cosmograms. Each cosmogram represents a letter with a prayer to Gaia, the Mother of life.
- Imagine that drops of water carried by the wind (element Air) stream through the tunnel of the installation in both directions simultaneously.
- After a while they start to take with them messages of the cosmograms in the form of white letters and to carry them high up into the world.
- Like snowflakes the Letters to Gaia fall down upon the Earth to touch the hearts of people making them remember of the lost connection to the sources of life.
10.00 – 10.20 “Beloved Water” Geopuncture installation (Vstiš near Plzen)
The Vstiš installation deals with extremely sensitive theme of the cosmic element Water. There exist powers that again and again try to capture its knowledge of Water because it is the key to Gaia’s creation.
- We need first to put a transparent glass tube around the Installation so that the composition is protected from foreign influence. (The tube is open on both sides!)
- You are allowed now to enter the space of the tube. Feel how through the magnetic power of the stone minerals the primeval water stored at the core of the Earth is appearing out of the ground and filling the tube. How does its etheric substance feel?
- Then the stones of the installation get long thin hands reaching with them into the surrounding landscape and then into the world.
- They take each drop of water in the atmosphere, in the rivers, lakes and oceans to bring it to the Installation and to tune it to the message of different cosmograms.
- Rain that falls over the landscapes of the Earth is now soft like the dew and has the quality of blessing.
10.20 – 10.40 A break to drink some tea or coffee, have a cookie…to write down the experiences
10.40 – 11.00 Geopuncture installation dedicated to plants and to elemental beings of nature (Horni Bela, north of Plzen)
To re-start our journey we need to remember that we walk our path within the majestic mountains of the “Tibet of Europe”. Feel their etheric body around you.
The installation at Horni Bela represents the new principle of creation. It is no more based upon the interaction between matter and (etheric) energy as are the ancient druid circles.
The new principle of creativity is based upon the synergy of three aspects present in the installation at Horny Bela:
- Plants as the second incarnation of the Water element,
- Elemental beings of nature embodying the creative powers of Gaia,
- Human consciousness based upon the intuition and knowledge of the heart (represented here through the art of cosmograms).
- To experience the quality of the new way of how Gaia creates life, you should make with your throat three steps backward and then feel.
- Then send from the Installation a multitude of white birds into the world with the message about the new principle of creating.
11.00 – 11.20 Geopuncture installation dedicated to animals (Zdonov, close to the Polish border)
Animals are close relatives to human beings. They help human beings to be connected to the core of the Earth and to the stars (Zodiac!) while we are incarnated.
Through the biblical curse of the snake as a representative of the evil, the link with the animal kingdom was broken on a very deep level (Cosmogram of the snake is part of the Zdonov installation):
- Imagine to lift the archetype of the snake from the ground and to envelop it into violet light to dissolve the curse.
- Then ask all kind of animals to create a circle together with us who take part in this inauguration ritual.
- Be aware how it feels to be part of the animal circle.
11.20 – 11-40 Installation “Supporting planetary equilibrium” at Adrspach
Installation is composed of two units. On one side there are three strong megaliths with the cosmogram in glass between them (they represent the vertical axis of the world) and on the other 39 smaller granites with cosmograms in bronze positioned along two spirals. One spiral shows cosmograms related to different places, landscapes, cities, rivers etc. from Europe, the other spiral yet similar places around the world. The two spirals balance each other.
- To support the planetary equilibrium at this moment we should imagine to position the mentioned axis into the centre around which the two spirals dance.
- Then imagine the cosmograms of 39 places to get in resonance with the corresponding places worldwide.
- Feel the emerging planetary equilibrium within you.
11.40 – 12.00 Conclusion of the inauguration ritual
We thank each other for mutual support on this pilgrimage upon the Bohemian granite plate and give thanks to beings of other dimension of reality that cooperated.
- We ask the elemental and angelic beings that collaborated to continue to perform the rituals we did today and to protect the work with the Geopuncture installations worldwide, asking the same also our ancestors from the spiritual world.
- Feel the 27 Geopuncture installations in the world connected into a happy network.
We give thanks to each other and release our circle.
The experiences can be shared on the LifeNet Gathering posts.