Address of the Gathering: CŠOD, Ribčev Laz 63, 4265 Bohinjsko jezero
HOW TO REACH US:
Nearest Airports: Ljubljana (Slovenia), Klagenfurt, Graz (Austria), Zagreb (Croatia), Trieste, Venice (Italy). From the Ljubljana airport, there is a bus to our destination. From other airports you have to rent a car or travel to Ljubljana first.
Attention: You’ll have to buy a vignette (a sticker) to be able to drive on Slovenian motorways.
Price of a 7- day vignette: 15 euro
- From Zagreb – 224 km
- From Graz – via Klagenfurt 235 km, via Maribor 256 km
- From Klagenfurt – 100 km
- From Ljubljana – 85.9 km
- From Venice (Marco Polo airport) – 225 km
There are some parking places at CŠOD Bohinj, but not many. We kindly ask you to share car with other participants. Be aware that the place of Gathering is in a national park.
From Ljubljana airport: bus to Kranj (30′). From Kranj: bus Kranj – Bohinj Ukanc. Exit station: Pod Voglom (1h20′)
From Ljubljana (central bus station near the main railway station): bus Ljubljana – Bohinj Ukanc: Exit station: Pod Voglom (2h)
- Ljubljana – Bohinsjka Bistrica 7 trips/day (2 h)
- Nova Gorica – Bohinjska Bistrica 8 trips/day (1h 15′)
“Car on the train” option:
- From Nova Gorica to Bohinsjka Bistrica, 1 trip/day
- From Most na Soči to Bohinjska Bistrica, 4 trips/day
There is a bus from the Bohinjska Bistrica railway station or bus station in the direction of Ukanc. Your exit station is „Pod Voglom“. The bus runs every 30 minutes and the trip takes 10 minutes.