Human Beings –
be open to what is new in your life,
even on those paths
familiar to you to this day.
You may encounter new experiences anywhere,
if only you are prepared to receive them.
“Heaven is opening up to you.”
For once, turn away
from experiences you once made
and see beyond them
your path into the newness
of your present change of times.(Jophiel)
- Take an object that you like or one that you would like to explore in its depth and position it not too far in front of you.
- Observe it for a short while. Then in your imagination take a step backward and look at the object. Give yourself enough time to perceive it carefully from this different perspective.
- Now take a second step backward in your imagination and look at the same object from this new standpoint. Do you perceive a difference?
- Next we practice in nature, a landscape or a cityscape. Teach yourself to look at what you see from the new perspective behind your back – this means looking at life from two different layers of the causal world.
- In effect we can now use three different views to look at life – the usual one and two others that have their sources in the causal world, which is at the back of manifested reality.