Your step, every step,
is your choice.
This time, any time,
requires from each individual
the courage to accept
the gift of life,
the own life,
in a self-recognising manner
and to bring it into fulfilment,
to serve it.
Serve your life!
Christ in you.(Michael)
- Imagine that you are standing in your own lap (adjust proportions!) in front of the door leading into the inner space of your heart system.
- The door opens and you step in. Look around. Feel the quality of your heart space.
- Be certain that you are not constrained by the limits of what you think you know or have read about the cosmos of the human heart.
- After you experience the heart’s limitless dimensions you notice another door in front of you.
- Open that door and step into your back space. You realize that you now stand in the middle of life.
- But now you see and understand how different it is to experience the organism of life through the halls of your heart!
Message: Andrea Rosslan-Brandt – Exercise: Marko Pogačnik