Autumn Equinox Telepathic Workshop 2022
• SUNDAY September 25 in the MORNING at 09.00
• Repeated on TUESDAY, September 27 in the EVENING at 20.00
If you have not yet applied to participate and wish to collaborate, please email Iveta
at email@example.com. Let her know the language that you require from the different languages offered on LifeNet; Iveta will send the workshop texts to participants.
This workshop is telepathic and we orientate ourselves according to the course of the Sun. That means no matter where the participant is located, the workshop always begins at the given time according to the local time zone.
Since we each have different rhythms of how we engage in our spiritual work we no longer need to propose specific timeframes for each exercise of the workshop. Take as much time as you
need for each sequence.
Be grounded in your heart and body and feel the presence of our group, which includes elemental, angelic and spiritual beings who support us. Although we are spread widely around
the world, we come together in our love for Gaia and our sense of shared responsibility for the life of Earth.
Zoosphere – the animal sphere of the Earth
Animals are not respected and appreciated as a sphere with a distinct role in the life web of the Earth – the Zoosphere.
As they are present in all Four Elements of the manifested Earth, animals create the path towards embodiment that we, human soul beings, also use to be able to appear as embodied creatures
upon the Earth.
The animals of the Earth, from the tiny bugs up to the magnificent elephant, permanently hold
the inter-dimensional portal open so that the life of the Earth can manifest in all possible forms of existence.
To celebrate the Zoosphere as a whole the LifeNet Art Group carved a Geopuncture Circle in Zdonov, Czechia in 2015 dedicated to the animals. The cosmograms carved by LifeNet artists from Czechia, Austria, the USA and Slovenia show how the Zoosphere is composed:
BEINGS OF THE EARTH ELEMENT
Cow – the master of embodiment
Shells, Snails – the builders of mountains
Snake – the wisdom of the Earth
BEINGS OF THE FIRE ELEMENT
Bees – the embodiment of the creative principle
Raven – a spiritual guide
Wolf – balancing between life and death
Cat – the principle of transmutation
BEINGS OF THE WATER ELEMENT
Fish – the embodiment of the watery forms
Dolphin – the consciousness of water
Horses – the emotional power of water
BEINGS OF THE AIR ELEMENT
Butterfly – the beauty of the vital space
Birds – creating space through their flight
Bats – relating to the causal world
• Sit in peace. Choose an animal from the list above related to one of the Four Elements
and invite it to come into your lap. Enfold it with your love and deeply experience its presence. Then choose an animal related to the other Elements.
• If needed, reduce the size of the animal so that you can hold it in your hands – for example, like the cow – or enlarge it, like the bee.
• Then open your hands widely to free the animal to return to the planetary Zoosphere.
Causal dimension of the Zoosphere
While the animal species represent the portal leading to our embodiment on Earth, the mythical animals represent the cosmic archetypes of the Earth.
Here are some examples chosen for the Geopuncture in Zdonov (note that some animals like the turtle and owl play a double role):
Turtle – represents the bridge between the non-manifested and manifested world
Centaur – represents the animal within the human being
Dragon – represents the archetypal powers of the Earth
Owl – represents the Mother of Creation
• Sit in peace. Choose an animal from the list above related to the causal (archetypal) dimension of the Earth’s Zoosphere.
• This time positions your hands at your back to touch the presence of the animal archetype you have chosen. Feel its presence; receive its message.
• Then open your hands widely into your back space so that the animal archetype is free to return to its cosmic home.
The animal within
It is generally considered that the human body is composed of slightly less than 50% from microorganisms and slightly more than 50% from “human” cells – which is not logical. The human soul does not posses organic cells. It is the animal sphere that offers the human soul the components for its body. We should apologize to Gaia’s Zoosphere for ignoring the enormous
gift that it provides to make our incarnation possible.
Indigenous cultures speak of a personal power animal. It is understood that an individual body is primarily composed of cells that belong to a certain species of animal. Thus the powers and qualities of that specific animal species are present within us. The personal animal is not a spiritual image. Our personal power animal can be our protecting and health-promoting companion upon the path of life – if it is aware of our attention and loving care.
Here is an exercise to get to know your inner personal animal:
• Be aware that the cells of your body are not as densely bound together as it may seem from a superficial view.
• Now allow your cells a few minutes of freedom so that they can dance in front of your body.
• Be attentive to which animal might appear in front of you.
• After you have recognized your personal power animal, look into its eyes, express your
gratitude for the gifts you receive from it, and bless the Zoosphere of the Earth.
The Russian bear
Countries, like humans, are often identified with a specific animal as its power animal. The
Czech Republic, for example, identifies with a lion with a double tail, the USA identifies with an eagle, and Russia identifies with a bear.
However, something strange has been going on with the Russian bear over the past few years. It has become aggressive. Why?
Among other images, the archetype of the bear represents loving motherly/fatherly care for
future generations. The bear becomes aggressive if its cubs are endangered… For example, children like to go to sleep with their teddy bear.
• Begin this exercise inviting the bear to approach you so you can feel its loving presence.
• Then (only after you have protected yourself) remind the bear of the ongoing war against
Ukraine. Be aware of its reaction.
• Work to calm the bear, telling it that the former republics of the Soviet Union, like Ukraine, are not its cubs (children). Its children are the famous Russian painters like Kandinsky, writers like Tolstoy, and many other composers, dancers and artists.
• After the bear has calmed down, imagine connecting it with the large plains of Siberia, and further north to the white polar bear – representing the cosmic archetype of the bear species.
• While the Russian bear is positioned in front of you, begin to recreate its connections to the cosmic bear archetype positioned behind your back (in Siberia).
• Activate your heart space as a portal to connect the Russian bear with its cosmic origin behind your back – thus calming and inspiring it to become a herald of universal peace.
Invite animals into our circle and feel our intimate unity. Give thanks to the animals for creating the conditions so we can appear in our manifested bodies.