Saturday, July 11th 2020
Organized by VITAAA Association from Slovenia as part of the 2020 LifeNet Gathering
Program prepared by Marko Pogačnik in collaboration with Damir Sačiragić, Ljuba Južnič, and Barbara Buttinger-Förster
A group of 45 participants of the LifeNetwork Gathering 2020 should travel through Bosnia and Herzegovina from July 7th to 12th. Since the borders of the country are closed, we decided to create the travel in the telepathic form.
The workshop is based on telepathic communication so you are free to choose the place from which you collaborate.
You can find versions of this workshop plan in different languages on the LifeNet Gathering home page: http://www.lifenet.si/meditations/.
Do not worry about the time differences. We work in alignment with the Sun, so start at 9.00 according to your time zone.
Do not distribute this workshop plan on networks like Facebook but you are allowed to invite to the work your friends or collaborators whom you trust by distributing it via e-mail.
Look at the attached visual materials!
Have the workshop plan printed with you or have it ready on your computer or phone so that you can follow the time table.
Saturday, July 11th 2020
9:00– 9:20 Connecting and attuning of the group
- We take time to feel each other’s presence and start to form the circle. How does our travelling company feel? Get to know each other!
- Then we invite guardians of Bosnia and elemental beings of its landscapes that are ready to help us in this work to join our circle and also friends from ancestral and angelic realms. Feel how it is standing in the circle together with all those beings.
- Now we need to create the etheric bus in which we will travel. Imagine sitting us together with the invited beings in a tunnel-like spherical space enveloped by colorful membranes. Enjoy the vehicle inside which we will travel through the air, making stops at certain places. Time to time during the travel remember gratefully our light bus that enables us to move through Bosnia in the present situation of the global quarantine.
9:20–9:30 Tuning to the country of Bosnia at the foot of the mighty waterfall in Jajce
A whole river called Pliva falls over a high stone shelf to unite with the river Vrbas. We stand as a group on the plateau between the waterfall and the river. The place is full of tiny water drops originating from the waterfall.
- Since we are forced to live in a world dried out through the prevailing mentality and mechanistic world organization, the watery ambience of the Jajce waterfall has a healing quality. Feel it.
- Imagine us as a group to levitate in the form of a circle in the middle of this watery ambience.
- Feel how it liberates you from the drought of the modern culture. Distribute your experience to the world as an inspiration to fellow human beings to liberate themselves from the mental patterns that dry out our sensitivity towards beings of nature and towards our fellow human beings.
9:30– 9:50 The Bosnian Pyramid complex at Visoko
In the year 2016 a LifeNet group of artists has created a Geopuncture installation with 24 stones below the entrance to the Ravne tunnels that lead towards the Visoko Pyramid of the Sun. We can use the installation as the entrance to the Bosnian Pyramid complex. Be aware that the culture of Bosnian pyramids, as well as those that we will visit later, still exist in the memory of their places and possibly as parallel realities.
- Arriving there we do not put our feet upon the ground. Instead we land upon the top of the Geopuncture stones. They have carved cosmograms related to different aspects of the Bosnian Pyramids, Balkans and Europe. Be aware of them.
- The ground below the stones is covered with a thin layer of lava-like etheric field that moves permanently creating organic patterns.
- We step upon this energy field to be carried into the Ravne tunnels that lead towards the inside chamber of the Pyramid of the Sun. Stop wherever you wish to make experiences.
- Then continue moving upon the lava field until you arrive inside the Pyramid of the Sun. Explore its inner space.
- From there you can move on to arrive inside the Pyramid of the Dragon (meet the dragon – primeval powers of the Earth) or move inside the pyramid of the Moon (dedicated to feminine qualities).
- If you find yourself during the visit in troubles use the dynamics of the violet light to transmute the obstacle.
9:50–10:00 Short break to write down experiences and to drink a glass of water
10:00–10:20 Visiting the great stone sphere at Zavidovići
In Bosnia existed another very ancient culture that has left to us perfectly rounded stone spheres. The largest one at Zavidovići has more than 3 meters in diameter. This is the one we will visit.
- Imagine the stone sphere of Zavidovići as a centre around which we move graciously like planets. Feel its quality.
- Then open your heart and allow to be attracted by the stone sphere as far as to enter through it into the parallel reality that exists beyond the material sphere.
- Among the treasures stored there take a handful of qualities needed at this time.
- Bring them out to the world of Bosnia and distribute them among culture and nature there and in the larger world.
To experience Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia, we will visit Bembaša, the place of its origin. It is there where the river Miljacka comes out of its canyon and enters the large valley where Sarajevo is situated. Rock walls on both sides of the river create a high cylindrical space. But the river is dammed, its flow almost stopped.
- First, we need to do the Gaia Touch ritual of the Tear of Grace (see Appendix) to transform the sad memories of siege of Sarajevo during the last war and all other layers of oppression related to Sarajevo as well as to Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Imagine that we stand in a large circle high above the place and spill the Tear of forgiveness and divine grace over it and its several layers of grey energy.
- After this was done we look down into the depth of the Earth and see the Sun disk rising through the cylindrical space of Bembaša vertically out of the heart of the Earth.
- When it rises beyond the rock walls of the canyon, it starts to send its rays over the entire country, reaching far into the space of Balkans.
- Feel its blessing.
10:40 – 11:00 Have a break for some coffee or tea and to write down the experiences.
11:00–11:20 The Stećak culture
Stećaks are megalithic stones usually appearing in groups upon hills and mountains of Bosnia and Herzegovina. They have the form of large horizontal plates or the form of a house. Sometimes they are richly decorated. They originate in an unknown ancient culture and were reused in the middle Ages by Bogumils, an alternative Christian culture that corresponds to French Cathars. We will visit some groups of Stećak stones on the mountain range of Bjelašnica not far from Sarajevo.
- We ride with our “bus” through the atmosphere until we reach one of the Stećak locations with megalithic stones positioned upon a dragon ridge. We do not step out of the bus to touch the ground. Instead we exit the bus high above the place.
- From there we slowly approach the Stećaks, being aware of different layers of their aura.
- Choose one of the stones to enter through the stone into the inside of the mountain.
- Get to know the Stećak culture and its beings that had to retreat inside the Earth after human race became dominant upon the planet.
- Returning to our bus bring some of the qualities of that culture to the outside world as inspiration for fellow human beings to awake to their essence and their truth.
11:20–11:30 We close the morning session, give thanks to our travel guides – see you again in the afternoon at 3pm
3pm–3:10 Reconnecting an entering our telepathic travelling bus
In the afternoon we will visit the Mediterranean part of Bosnia called Herzegovina.
We start in the canyon of the Neretva River that is dammed at several places, standing like a prisoner within huge artificial lakes.
- Imagine us standing at the shore of one of the artificial lakes.
- Bow down and take handful of water into your hands.
- Ask for divine blessing. It falls as golden rain into your hands
- Distribute the blessed water over the river.
If you have some time left you can visit the mighty rocks of Drežnica in the Neretva Canyon
Mostar is the capital of Herzegovina situated there where Neretva comes out of its canyon. Mostar is famous for its arched bridge that was destroyed during the last war and reconstructed recently. The city is divided into a Moslem and a Christian part.
- We approach the Mostar Bridge with our “bus” levitating above the Neretva River.
- We stop after arriving under the bridge and open our hearts like thousand suns radiating love and peace over the divided city and its inhabitants.
Medjugorje is known because of the messages by Mother Mary received since 1983 by a group of children who are now adult men and women. Marko was present when a decade ago such a message was received. The following meditation follows his perceptions during the visitation.
- Imagine us standing around the place above the village where messages of peace have been received since almost four decades.
- Out of the ground appears a silvery sphere of the presence of Gaia, the creator of life. Feel its presence and listen what it tells you.
- Then the sphere divides into countless micro-spheres. Some of them touch your heart space. Others find their way through our circle into Herzegovina and Bosnia to touch hearts of people who are consciously or subconsciously open to their blessing.
In effect the town itself is not important, what is very special is the high plateau over Stolac with the Cyclopic walls of an ancient sanctuary called Daorson. It has the fantastic capacity to connect Bosnia and Balkans to the source of cosmic inspiration above and to the matrix (archetype) in the water of life deep below.
- Imagine anchoring thin golden threads at different places in Bosnia, Herzegovina and Balkans (the sacred womb of Europe) lifting the whole bunch of them to the star upon the sky that knows the cosmic purpose of those countries.
- Then imagine anchoring thin silvery threads at several places in Bosnia, Herzegovina and Balkans.
- Take these threads and bring the bunch of them deep down to the ocean of memory within the core of the Earth.
- Connect them to the matrix (archetype) of the womb of Europe (Balkans).
- Take care that the ascending golden threads and the descending silvery threads create a perfectly balanced and strong pattern that is able to give birth to the new planetary space for Europe and the world.
- Enter this space to feel its quality.
4:10– 4:20 Conclusion
While returning, our light bus stops at the lake Bohinj in the Julian Alps where tomorrow, Sunday, July 12th we will celebrate the Network of Life (LifeNet) and work on its renewal.
- We form our circle over the lake of Bohinj at the foot of Triglav, thank each other for the experiences we brought from Bosnia and give thanks to all beings that have benevolently accompanied and inspired us.
- See you tomorrow at the same place at 9.00 in the morning for the LifeNet 2020 Telepathic Gathering.
The Gaia Touch Tear of divine Grace ritual
- Lift your hands in the prayer gesture to the level of your heart and let the drop of your compassion (related to the person, place or situation concerned) drop into the space between your palms.
- Bow to the Earth, reaching with your imagination deep into the realm of Gaia, the Mother of Life. Create a vessel with your hands and ask Gaia for a drop of her forgiveness, related to the distress or insult done to the given aspect of life, to a place or to her beings.
- Straighten up and lift the vessel of your hands (containing already the drop of your compassion and the drop of Gaia’s forgiveness) to the heavens and ask for a drop of the divine grace.
- The healing water is now collected in a homeopathic way. Guide the vessel of your hands so that in your imagination you direct the healing water towards its preconceived goal. Intention of your heart and attention of your consciousness constitute together a bridge to guide the healing impulse to where it is needed.
- Give thanks. Based on the principle of personal faith and telepathy, this ritual can work also over long distances.
Drawing 1: Map of the Bosnia travel
Drawing 2: Double cone of Stolac/Daorson